Friday – Day 1 – Arrive in Cairo
Arrive in Cairo & transfer to your hotel.
Saturday – Day 2 – Cairo
Today, you will visit the Pyramids, Sphinx & Sakkara.
Sunday – Day 3 – Cairo
Today, you will visit the Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo.
Monday – Day 4 – Cruise – Cairo/Luxor
Fly to Luxor, then visit Karnak Temple. Your night is spent on your cruise.
Tuesday – Day 5 – Cruise
Visit West Bank then sail to Esna & overnight in Edfu.
Optional activity: Ballooning.
Wednesday – Day 6 – Cruise
Visit the Temple of Horus. Afterwards, you’ll sail to Kom Ombo to visit the Temple of Sobek, the crocodile god and Horus, then sail on to Aswan.
Thursday – Day 7 – Cruise
This day your tour will begin with breakfast on board followed by a day of sightseeing in Aswan, You’ll see the High dam and from there you’ll proceed to the Temple of Philae. Return to your Nile Cruise for lunch and an overnight stay.
Friday – Day 8 – Aswan/ Cairo
Fly from Aswan to Cairo.
Optional Activity: Abu Simbel Excursion by Air.
Saturday – Day 9 – Departure
Transfer to Cairo airport for departure home.
Plenty of departure dates!
Departure dates: Every Friday Arrival. Travel between May – 31 October 2018
Prices from $1,700 USD per person
Upgrades to Four Seasons Cairo & Sonesta Star Goddess available for $1000 USD per person twin share.
For more information on this exciting adventure please contact Lucas@Lloydstravel.com.
- Twin share accommodation (Grand Nile Tower or Stigenberger Tahrir & Amarco Cruise or similar).
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- All arrangements as per itinerary
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure
- English speaking licensed Category A guides
- 16 meals (8 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 4 dinners)
- Private transfers and sightseeing in modern A/C car (small group tour on cruise)
- Domestic airfares – Cairo/Luxor – Aswan/Cairo – in Economy Class
- 2 Bottled water in vehicle per couple during tours
Any arrangements not specified in the itinerary; travel insurance; international airline tickets; laundry and tipping ground staff guides & drivers; any extra hotel or cruise beverages or any other items not mentioned in above itinerary; Egypt Visa.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Prices are “from” per person based on twin/double share accommodation and for travel between 1 May – 31 October 2018. Tour runs every Friday.