Multi-city package: Zagreb, Split & Dalmatian islands!
This deluxe trip is the perfect blend of city break and island cruise…
See the many facets of Croatia: from the historic and romantic capital of Zagreb, to the delightful seaside town of Split, where you’ll embark on the Adriatic cruise of your dreams to visit the Dalmatian Islands on a sail boat. Each island is a little slice of paradise. An exciting journey on land and at sea filled with memories you’ll treasure!
Day 1: Vancouver – Zagreb
Depart for Zagreb.
Day 2: Arrive Zagreb
Transfer to your hotel for your 3-night stay.
Day 3 – 4: Zagreb (B)
Spend the next few days exploring this lively city and experience all it has to offer.
Day 5: Zagreb – Split (B)
Make your way to the bus station, travel by bus (approx. 6 hrs) to Split, arrive at the port and embark on the ship.
Day 6: Split – Hvar – Vela Luka (Korcula) (B, L)
Beginning of the Cruise.
- Guided morning visit of Split – optional ($)
- Afternoon guided visit of Hvar – optional ($)
Day 7: Vela Luka (Korcula) – Pomena (Mijet Island) – Slano (B, L)
- Afternoon guided visit of Mljet – optional ($)
Day 8: Slano – Dubrovnik (B, L)
- Morning guided visit of Ston – optional ($)
- Afternoon guided visit of Dubrovnik ($)
Day 9: Dubrovnik (B, D)
- Bay of Kotor (Montenegro): guided tour where you will travel through Boka Kotorska and see medieval Kotor, Centinje and Budva – optional ($)
Day 10: Dubrovnik – Korcula (B, L)
- Afternoon guided visit of Korcula – optional ($)
Day 11: Korcula – Brac – Omis (B, L)
- Brac – Pucisa Stone Mason School: guided tour of this unique school where stones for the Diocletian Palace, the Parliament in Vienna and the White House have been cut – optional ($)
Day 12: Omis – Split (B)
Disembark ship. End of the Cruise. Transfer to your hotel for your 3-night stay.
Day 13-14: Split
Discover the landmarks, neighbourhoods and monuments of this vibrant city.
Day 15: Split – Zagreb (B)
Transfer to the bus station, travel by bus (approx. 6 hrs) to Zagreb and make your way to your hotel for your 1-night stay.
Day 16: Zagreb – Vancouver (B)
Transfer to the airport for your return flight.
Plenty of departure dates!
Prices from $3919 CAD per person plus taxes
|Vancouver||From 2018-07-10 to 2018-07-25||Option 2 Cruise, Below Deck||$4498 CAD|
|Vancouver||From 2018-07-31 to 2018-08-15||Option 2 Cruise, Below Deck||$4538 CAD|
|Vancouver||From 2018-08-07 to 2018-08-22||Option 2 Cruise, Below Deck||$4538 CAD|
|Vancouver||From 2018-07-17 to 2018-08-01||Option 2 Cruise, Below Deck||$4588 CAD|
Upgrades available for Cruise accommodation: outside cabins, located on lower deck with 2 twins or 1 double bed; main deck staterooms ($).
For more information on this exciting adventure please contact Lucas@Lloydstravel.com.
- Roundtrip flight in Economy Class. Business Class Airfare available at an extra cost ($).
- Luxury hotel accommodation
- Roundtrip transfers between airport and hotel
- Transportation by ship
- Transportation by coach
- 21 meals: 14 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 2 dinners
Port and stay taxes for the MS Adriatic Princess to be paid on board.
Transfers between the hotel and bus station in Zagreb on days 5 and 15.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Prices are subject to change. Itinerary may vary due to weather conditions.